- This event has passed.
Farmland Foraging Walk & Light Gourmet Lunch at Helen’s Bay Organic Farm
30th August 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£20
Farmland Forage & Lunch
Join me on a tour of farmland & garden landscape to see what grows wild amongst cultivated land followed by a delicious foraged-inspired lunch prepared by my talented chef friend from the Natural Wellness Collective.
The weeds and wild plants growing around us are far more valuable than you would think. They can be used as daily food, and in many cases as medicine.
On this walk you will
- Learn how to safely identify and sustainably harvest 10+ wild plants
- Learn about the foraging code
- Learn about what is available in August around gardens and farm land
- Get to taste wild plants in their raw form or as a tea
- Have a light tasty plant-based forage-inspired lunch prepared by the Chef from Natural Wellness Collective.
In spirit of being able to safely continue these outdoor workshops, social distancing rules apply in accordance to the current restrictions.
Full refund will be given if new unforeseen restrictions cause the cancellation of this event.
Any cancellations must be done 24hours before the event.
Limited spaces available due to COVID-19 restrictions, please book tickets using the link below.